Hearts Photo Challenge

The theme for this week at I ♥ Faces is "Hearts". The challenge is to simply work a heart into your photo entry.

 
I attempted to take Valentine's Day pictures of my girls this past weekend.  Let's just say I felt like I was trying to wrangle cats, and "attempted" is the key work.  After lots of sweating and persuading and bribing, I imagined to get one shot that I think captured my girls just perfectly.
 
 
Join the "Hearts" photo challenge just in time for Valentine's Day here

LivingFree  – (February 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM)  

So cute! I've attempted to get my girls in a shot together and so far no, great success. Yours is a keeper.

Unknown  – (February 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM)  

Adorable! I love the backdrop too!

Amanda LaMartina  – (February 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM)  

Ohmygosh I adore their HAIR! So cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP