Prop Photo Challenge

The theme for this week at I ♥ Faces is "Props". The challenge is to simply take a photo using a prop, and it's okay if a "face" isn't in the picture.


Oh, it's been quite some time since I've played along.  But after reading the Cake Smash post on I Heart Faces this week, I was a bit inspired.  Let's just say, I now have a few pictures that will be on my daughter's first birthday party invite next month!  And this picture fits perfectly with this week's theme. (Thanks Becky for encouraging me to enter).


Play along in the prop fun this week!

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys)  – (July 18, 2011 at 5:26 AM)  

I LOVE this pic!! What a fun idea - and the colors are AMAZING!! I'm so happy to see you playing along again, I always thought you have a great talent!!

Life with Kaishon  – (July 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM)  

I love it so much Brooke! So adorable and creative : )

Cecily R  – (July 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM)  

Very sweet and I love the composition!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaosandblissphotography/5885802217/

danasphotography  – (July 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM)  

Oh I'm so glad you entered it! It's totally PRECIOUS!! Oh what a happy MESS! LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP