Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010

My first I ♥ Faces  of the New Year!  This week's theme encourages us to look back over all the photos we took in 2010.


I know for me, I didn't have nearly enough time to focus on my photography as I would have liked.  However, I did get to participate in the I ♥ Faces photowalk in June and the Boka Studios photowalk in November.  I sure hope that I can focus a little more on my photography this year and keep up with taking pictures of my sweet little girls.

So it's hard to pick just one picture that was my favorite for all of 2010, as I'm sure it would be for just about everyone else.  But this picture is the first of my own pictures that I ever decided to print larger than a 5X7, so I think it rates up there as a favorite :)

Natalie  – (January 11, 2011 at 6:16 AM)  

How is it you did not win with this photo? It is amazing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP